Samsung Galaxy S8 has actually decided to reuse the microSD card feature. It definitely makes numerous Samsung fans feel happy, and even, it is among the factors that figured out numerous buyers to try out this device. After the launch of this phone, lots of users have grumbled about the “galaxy s8 sd card not discovered”, “galaxy s8 not reading sd card” and “galaxy s8 sd card not inserted” issues. You do not have to worry, to fix Galaxy S8 MicroSD card issues, you can attempt some of the Galaxy S8 Tips listed below:
Steps to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 SD Card Issues
1. Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S8
When, after ensuring that the microSD card is entirely set up, try to reboot the device. How do you reboot:
- Press the Volume Down and Power button concurrently for 10 seconds.
- Wait up until your mobile phone is turn off.
- Soon, your phone will vibrate, and lastly, reboot. Once again that the SD card is working or not, examine.
2. Try to place a microSD card to another device
Utilizing a microSD card with other devices will assist you figure out whether your phone was to blame or the card itself. You can attempt to connect your phone to a PC, laptop, tablet or another device that supports microSD function to check whether it works or not.
3. Formatting a microSD card
Before you choose to buy a brand-new one, you can do a basic reformat. When you are ready, you have to do is to:
- Launch the Apps icon
- Go to Settings
- Press the Storage
- Select the SD card
- Select Format
- Wait a couple of seconds or more, till the phone is ended up the format
4. Update memory or SD card driver
Due to an out-of-date memory or SD card driver, your Android cellphone or computer system might not be able to read or identify the memory/SD card properly. Simply follow the steps listed below to upgrade the memory SD card driver and make it understandable again:
- Connect memory/SD card to your PC
- Right-click on My Computer or This PC and select “Manage”
- In the taskbar left side, click “device manager” and beside “USB Serial Bus controllers” click “+”. Then you’ll see a yellow exclamation mark.
- Right-click and select “Update Driver Software”, then click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Wait patiently and let the driver to be installed and reboot your computer.
If your Android phone failed to spot and access your memory card, unwind, and take it out of your phone. Connect to your computer and follow solutions are listed on this page to make it noticeable once again.